The ideal candidate will be a go-getter, efficient, organized Office & Personal Assistant for the CEO. Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Objectives of this role
From scheduling client meetings, to communicating with clients, vendors and external parties, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create Documents, Power-point, draft and send Emails,
- Social Media Posts
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins
- Schedule & set-up meetings, travel, etc.
- Virtual Shopping/Running errands/Med Appointments as needed.
- Order supplies and provide inventory control system
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) & Google suite of tools,
- Social Media – LinkedIn, fB, twitter posts
- Must Have skills Phone Etiquette &Ability to make calls to new customers and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, no grammatical errors
- Ability to problem solve independently, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience working in consulting firm or software technology company